Monday, October 16, 2006

Year of Color


I made this apple dip today and decided that it would work for tan. I was going to say I didn't have anything tan so I had to make the dip, but I didn't figure anyone would believe that! It is delicious dip and it's very easy. Just mix together an 8oz. cream cheese (I use low fat), 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1 tablespoon vanilla. Any apples will do. Yummy!

Today was Gramma day with J. Shea. We had a pretty good day and she seemed to like this pumpkin. Mommy said she wasn't eating much but all she wanted to do was eat. She took a couple 20 minute naps and that was it. She is changing so fast! She does something new every week. I can't wait until next Monday to see what's new!

2 comments:

Susie said...

That apple dip would make a great after school snack for my grandsons. I've copied it down!

Dawn said...

:o)
Happy girl.....