Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Confused?

Some of my plants are really confused. I found all these blooming today, November 29, in Western NY!
This primrose has been blooming for a couple weeks.


This is a pussy willow tree in the middle of one of my gardens. If you enlarge and look close you can see some white on some of them. I hope they'll still come out in the spring.

This myrtle is growing around a tree out front.

I also found this dianthus. There are even a couple buds on this plant. I'm sorry I cut so many things down now. Who knows what might be still in bloom!

I'm hoping I can check out some of your blogs. I just haven't had the time and I've really missed checking up on everyone.

4 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

Maybe I should take the time to walk my garden. I wonder what I'm missing.

savvycityfarmer said...

I love even the word primrose

Susie said...

Many of my plants are still in bloom. Last week I had flowers on my hibiscus!
I think primroses are quite hearty. Mine can even take really cold weather! We've been down to freezing the last few nights..
:)

Carole Burant said...

It's amazing how such delicate looking flowers can withstand any kind of weather. I love all of yours that are still blooming!!