Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Leather?

I got out this pin to wear today and thought maybe some of my fellow bloggers hadn't seen these before. This is made totally of leather. I discovered these a few years ago and just fell in love! This was my first purchase.This was my second. My pictures aren't the best but you can see the whole line and read all about them here:http://www.leatherjewelry.com/ These pieces are just amazing and not really expensive for something so special.
Don't you just love the little ladybug?

4 comments:

Dawn said...

If they smell like leather, I'd be hooked for sure!

Carole Burant said...

I have a little poinsettia pin made of leather which I bought at a Craft Fair a couple of years ago! I had never seen anything like those and just had to have one...love the ones you have!!!

Hibiscus_Lady said...

I am the one who makes the Leather Jewelry!!! WOW---what a hoot to search our Google placement and find your blog and pics of our designs! We now make over 600 award-winning designs in Leather Flower Pins, Leather Earrings, Leather Anklets, Leather Headbands, Leather Necklaces, Leather Chokers, Leather Barrettes, Leather Hair Clips, Leather Bracelets and even Leather Toe Rings! I started 20 years ago, offering just pins and earrings, but in the past 5 years we have developed necklaces and anklets which increased business 3 fold! Take a look at our website: "http://www.LeatherJewelry.com"> Our motto: “We GUARANTEE you compliments when you wear our Leather Jewelry! Linda Helisek, Lin Marie Originals, L.L.C., in Monroe, MI

Unknown said...

I attempted to purchase from Lin Marie in December 2007. She took my money but did not send my bracelet. I agree - the work is beautiful. However, I have spent 6 months attempting to resolve the issue of me not receiving my purchase and she refuses to contact me back. Beware for future purchases.