Monday, March 26, 2007

Jerzie-guest writer

I had a super time at Grandma's today! It was so nice we could go outside for the first time. I got to ride in Grandma's big swing!It was really fun! I heard all kinds of sounds I don't remember hearing before. Even though I couldn't see too many birds I could hear them. I just sat very still and listened. I also heard some wind chimes. They sound beautiful.
Grandma and I went for two walks. This morning I met Jay who lives down the street. She was very happy to meet me and she asked us to come again. We saw some purple and yellow crocus on that walk but Grandma forgot to bring her camera so we don't have a picture.
After my lunch Grandma and I went for another walk. This time we stopped to see Cora. I've met her at Grandma's beauty shop before. Her birthday is in July, just like mine, but she is going to be 95! We went in to see her house but we didn't stay long because she hasn't been feeling to well. She showed me lots of pictures on her refrigerator of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She asked us to come again, too.

Grandma and I will be busy taking care of her flowers and visiting people this summer. I found out that I really like going for a walk so we'll have to do it every Monday when I stay with Grandma.
I'm real tired from all the sun and fresh air so I'm going to take a nap now.
I wrote a story about wrestling a bear the last time I wrote on Grandma's blog. Click here if you'd like to read it.
Update: After my long nap and bottle we went across the street to our friend Anne's. Today is her birthday and Grandma and I gave her an Easter lily. It smelled really good. I flirted with JJ and had fun with Anne and her sister Marilyn. We got home just in time to play a couple minutes and then Mommy picked me up.
We had a great day!

4 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Jerzie! Your bear tale had me riveted! I'm so glad things turned out okay. It looks kind of like Mayberry where your grandma lives...it looks like that here too.

Carole Burant said...

She's such a cutie!! I love to watch their little faces when they get to go play outside or go for walks for the first time:-)

savvycityfarmer said...

The gramma phenomenon!!!! sigh

Laurie and Chris said...

Jerzie ~ It sure looks like you had a good day with Grandma!! You met alot of nice people today.