Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring is back!

Well, it's looking like spring here again! Sunny and 55 right now. These is the tiny daffodils I showed you here. They had almost 2 feet of snow on them last week. I was sure they would be gone when the snow melted.This hyacinth didn't do so well. Two of the blooms are bent over but the smell is still heavenly.
I don't know where these white violets came from but there are a lot of them!
This poor turtle has been out all winter. I'll bet the sun feels good to him!
If you would enjoy planting a spring garden just click on the link, http://www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf
Click your mouse on the black area and move it around.

2 comments:

Diana LaMarre said...

Jean, your daffs are so pretty. It's amazing how they can hold up in the snow, isn't it?

Those white wild violets are all over my yard and driving me insane! Just today I took some round up and sprayed some in the grass near where we stained the deck. They are terribly invasive. I don't know where mine came from either, but I am determined to get rid of them!
I will probably be doing a post about them soon.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Beemoosie said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly our plants rebound!! The forcast is wonderful for this weekend, I hope you enjoy it!
~Blessings