Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas morning.

We're having one more family get together today. My brother and his wife and all three of their kids and 6 grandchildren. These are some pictures of Christmas morning.I just covered this present for Jerzie with a blanket.She likes the music it makes but hasn't gotten on herself yet. Remember when we gave it a test drive?
I said Jerzie wouldn't be impressed with this gift but she played with it all morning. I painted and glittered a wooden recipe box and wrote "Jerzie's hair stuff" on the top. I covered the inside with felt. She loved putting things inside.
Her favorite Backyardigans. A book and figurines. We were just getting started. See all the stockings are still full.

Tabatha with her jacket she has been wanting and Jerzie's puppy.
Perfect fit. Kim with his miniature model (clock) of Sheas stadium. Jerzie's middle name is Shea and she went to New York City near her birthday to see the Mets play.
One of the new outfits Gramma bought. The tights even have snowmen on them.
After this the kids were visiting other relatives all day and I cleaned up a little and took a nap!



2 comments:

Janet said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas with family...the best kind! Happy New Year, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

It looks like ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. Great idea to cover the bigger present with a blanket!

Happy New Year to you and yours.

I'm kicking off the new year with a new blog. I've sent you an email invite, I hope you come see me sometime!

Love & Hugs,
Tammy