Thursday, March 27, 2008

I was wondering....

...is it spring yet?
I got this in an e-mail and laughed out loud at the expression on this baby's face. Do you feel like this?
I did get excited when I saw my first robin this morning.
Then I went outside to look for more signs of spring.... ..and I found some. Buds on the prim roses. A few daffodils popping up here and there, where the snow has melted.
And then, I heard the weather report! We're supposed to get 2 to 4 inches of snow overnight! Hopefully they will be wrong, except that it was supposed to rain today and it's snowing a little instead. At least I have some spring inside. My daughter gave me this gorgeous lily for Easter. The color is amazing!
I'm still trusting that spring will arrive soon!

3 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Isn't just great to see the first green things emerge. My Daffodils are out in the woods so I haven't seen them yet but my Bleeding Heart is by the porch and it is up an inch now! YAY!! :-) Rosie

JunieRose2005 said...

That's a beautiful color!

Your spring will come!! :)


Junie

Simply Heart And Home said...

I did feel that way today at work. I was waiting for the clock to strike one! :)

Have a lovely evening!

Gina