Friday, August 22, 2008

Show and Tell

Today for Show and Tell I'm showing my tiny pitchers. I don't know anything about them.
I was helping a friend clean out a relatives house and he said I could have whatever I wanted. As soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them.
Two of the ones on the bottom are marked USA but the others have no mark.
I have only found one (the larger blue) any where else and that was at an antique store while on a trip. to Virginia.If you know anything about them please let me know. They will always be favorites of mine whether I know about them or not. I just love the colors and shapes of them.

To see more Show and Tell posts go over to Kelli's House.

10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Love 'em too!! I can see why you wanted them.

PS...I also love your blog design!

Happy Show n Tell day

Kellie said...

too cute! I can see why you love them so much!

Anonymous said...

Very cute & colorful little pitchers. I like the way you have them displayed too. :)

Kathy said...

I love your tiny pitchers! I know I have seen them before somewhere -if I can remember where and anything about them I'll write you again! They would have been my choice too.
Kathy

A Hint of Home said...

I love all the pretty colors of them.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Your pitchers are so cute. I would have grabbed them too. I have one that size. With the marking...I would start to check at Fiesta ware. I know they had various patterns and colors according to the years. Just a thought.

Susan said...

They are really cute and I would have taken them, too!!!
Susan

Little GrumpyAngel said...

These little pitchers are so pretty. I love the colors. And your blog design is awesome. How do you get the comments to publish on your blog in cursive? That's so cute.

Diana LaMarre said...

Love those pitchers! Such pretty pastel colors.

I have some soup bowls in the same turquoisey blue color. They are McCoy. I know that a lot of McCoy is marked with only USA, so maybe that's a starting point for your search to see where they came from.

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Jean, I love those little pitchers! They are so cute!