Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snowy Sunday!

It's not hard to take snowy pictures around here again this week. We've bypassed last years snowfall already and have had about 140 inches which translates into 12 feet!
What the heck made these tracks under my bird feeder? Any ideas?
Burning bush.
Click to see the red berries still on the branches.
Entry window.
I found these at an antique store and had one added on each side of my windowless entry several years ago.
For more Snowy Sunday posts go visit Chris and Laurie.
Update: I got a job in the first store on my list with the manager from my original store. I requested this store because he knows I do well in the service desk/night office, which is what I prefer to do. I start on Tuesday. Several full time employees were demoted to part time with pay cuts and benefit cuts. Several long time employees came back at closing for a party and were still there when I left at 8:15.

10 comments:

Cedar ... said...

Jean, I'm so glad you got your first choice. What a relief. I'm skipping "snowy sunday" today as I'm getting sick of snow! haha! I'm ready for sunshine and a January thaw!

Suzanne said...

I'm glad it all worked out at the store they assigned you! I don't know what kind of tracks those are, but I do know this... that is one confused little critter!

Susie said...

Lovely snow pictures but I'm glad it's you and not me. I'd take some of the melted version though!!
Such good news on the job front! Bet you're very relieved.
xo

Unknown said...

Your snow pictures are lovely as usual, more important, I have been thinking/praying about your work everyday, so glad to hear it's gonna work out just fine. God is Good!

Sweetie said...

I truly hope that everything works out well for you. The snow pictures are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Sweetie

Connie said...

My daughter and I are intrigued about the animal tracks. If you ever figure out what it was, let us know. We agree though, it was one little confused critter!

Such beautiful pictures. But don't mind me if I say, "better you than me!" Enough snow. I had enough snow and cold the first day of it!

Thanks for sharing.
Connie

Diana LaMarre said...

I am dying to know what made those tracks! Did you ever find out?

So glad to hear you got the job you wanted. I hope you enjoy it.

Jerzie looks so cute in her black outfit. I chuckled over the Jerzie isms.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful snowy pictures Jean. I'm so glad you were able to get the job you wanted. :)

♥ KNITTING ART said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ KNITTING ART said...

What a lovely page, photos and winter shots Jean!!!
Nice to find them here...
Best wishes :>)