Monday, July 27, 2009

Guest photographer

I found Jerzie a kids digital camera for her birthday. They are quite expensive but I found one for thirty dollars at Tuesday Morning and decided that would be good enough for her to learn on.We went for a walk and she asked me to take her picture standing on a rock.
Space alien? No, just Payton in her stroller with the shadow from mesh on her face!
Pot of flowers.
More pots.
Orange lilies.
Hydrangea.
Trumpet vine on my deck.
This is Jerzie's best sunflower she grew.
Just look how tall it is!
(This one also taken by Gramma.)
All and all not too bad for the first time.

3 comments:

Darla said...

I think she did a great job!!

The Smiths said...

Love them!!

Connie said...

Just think, she just might have begun her future career in nature photography! Way to go, grandma!