Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pumpkins...

Since it is officially autumn, I decided to show you some of my decorations in my home. Today's are in the living and dining rooms. Most of my decorations are pumpkins. All shapes, sizes and textures of pumpkins.

The bird is in a sewing machine drawer. Remember you can click the picture to enlarge it.
I found this leaf and bird dish at TJMaxx this year.

My daughter and I got the wooden acorns at Tuesday Morning earlier this year on a clearance shelf.


I got this arrangement at a fall festival last year, it was cheaper than I could make it.A couple more pumpkins in the mantle area.

I love all these different textures, pine cones, leaves and metal.
More tomorrow.

8 comments:

Darla said...

I know I say this all the time...so what? I'll say it again, and again and again.....I love your decorating style!!

Becca's Dirt said...

What a beautiful assortment of pumpkins. I like the different textures too.

Latane Barton said...

Your home looks so autumny. I love it when people decorate for the different seasons.

Heather said...

very cute things! i too love pumpkins in every shape, color and size!

vintage girl at heart said...

Looks like you are all ready for Fall!!! I hope your weather is as beautiful as ours!!!
Happy Autumn

Anonymous said...

Your house is decorated for autumn and so is your blogger page. Both are very nice.

Imagery by Kimberly said...

Hi Jean!
It looks perfectly FALLICIOUS!!

Love your seasonal touches.. and please blow some of that fall my way!!

xo,
Kim

Carla said...

Oh, Jean, I am so loving these fall colors:)