Thursday, October 28, 2010

Colors

The back corner of my yard, where the shade garden is, is the brightest spot in the yard right now. This huge maple seemed to turn color overnight. The whole corner is aglow when the sun shinesThis tree was between our cabins in Allegheny. I couldn't resist taking pictures it was so beautiful.
I love the changes depending on what time of day it was.



Fall has arrived.
Behold the changing leaves, and enjoy the crisp breeze.
Let your eyes take in the bursts of color.
Transformation is afoot and hope is in the air.

5 comments:

Darla said...

Beautiful Autumn colors!!

Mary-Frances said...

That's lovely Jean, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Fall is here and beginning to make its exit, I think! Love the colors of your trees!

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Gorgeous. I almost can't keep my eyes on the road lately when I've been out and about taking in the beauty of the season along the roads. How lucky you are to have such a lovely majestic tree in your yard.

Becca's Dirt said...

Beautiful shades of autumn. Love the new color on your walls. The whites just pop next to the beigey walls.