Monday, August 27, 2012

It's Bloomin' Tuesday!

 Welcome!
The Anemones aren't all blooming yet so I'm showing some garden art this week.





The Knock Out Roses are still going strong!
Want to join the tour?  Add a link to this post on your blog and add your name and permalink to Mr. Linky.
<
1. Kathy-Delightsome Life
2. Gabby
3. Rita aka Cashjocky
4. Donna's Designs
5. daisy
6. DarlaG
7. Lisa @ My Omaha Garden
8. Rosemary
9. Yael from Home Garden Diggers
10. Morning Glories and Sunshine
11. Bulb Season
12. Beyond The Garden Gate
13. Potato Bucket Yield

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Gorgeous! I just adore Knockout Roses - such a wonderful rose for the garden - I appreciate you hosting and hope you have a blessed week,
Kathy

Gabby said...

I especially like your table made from the stump. It's too cute.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jean,

Your garden art is just beautiful! Don't you just love Knock Out Roses? Yours is lovely. Thank you for hosting.

daisy g said...

The first shot is picture perfect! Lovely yard art.

Unknown said...

I have always liked your style of decorating in and out of the garden. Your gardens are so lush and healthy looking.

Lisa @ My Omaha Garden said...

Always a lovely garden, and bountiful pics.

Rosemary said...

Hi Jean Garden art seems to add so much interest to the garden and your pieces are wonderful. Love the Knock out rose. Does it resist Black spot ? my Betty Boop Rose is full of it even tho I have used chemicals and keep the leaves picked off...thinking of replacing it because of the trouble this cute rose is.....

Yael from Home Garden Diggers said...

Hi Jean,

Love your garden art. The knock out rose is such a pretty color. The echinaceas seem to be going strong even if your anemones haven't gotten started much. My anemones have been going for some time now and will probably keep going till mid October. They are such beautiful flowers.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Liz @ Sit With Me In My Garden said...

Hi there!
New to your blog! I like your garden art!
The brunnera looks great with the driftwood and bird house!
Thanks for hosting!

Nancy W said...

Hi Jean,
Your garden always looks so beautiful! Love visiting! Thanks for hosting, I finally harvested my potatoes from the buckets this week. Not the best yield.